Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to all...


... Yesterday was Sunday, February 14th. (Saint Valentine's Day). Valentine's Day is an annual holiday celebrating love and affection. The holiday was named after one or more Christian martyrs named Valentine and was established by Pope Gelasius in A.D. 496.

... I believe everyone has at least one Valentine. Many of us have more than one. A Valentine doesn't have to be a husband & wife, or a boyfriend & girlfriend. A Valentine is a time of celebrating love and affection as mentioned earlier.

... A Valentine can be a: Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Friend, Relative, Grandparent, Husband, Wife, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and so on. (I believe it can even be a pet). I've heard people say they love their pet more than their relatives. To each his own. ( or as the Italians say: Sauseech his own).... :-)

... I personally love everyone. (some more than others of course). I have thousands of Valentine's. I'm sorry I could not get all of you a gift. I would have went bankrupt...lol... However... if its really the thought that counts.... then you all got a gift... :-)

... Valentine's Day is also a time to remember those we love that have died. I believe we all know someone who has died that we have love and affection for. I know I have many. True love never dies. It's memories last a lifetime.

... I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's weekend. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I love you all. Thank you for being a part of my life. God bless you all & thank God for the gift of Love.... See you at my next post... Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Lorenzooo!!Sauseech his own:))How u doin??!!Cathy Sanacore

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU LARRY. AND I AM RIGHT HERE, FOR YOU, AT ANYTIME, AT ANY PLACE !! GOD BLESS YOU MY "CANARSIE" BROTHER FOR LIFE.....

    BOBBY DEFALCO JR.

    ReplyDelete