Monday, December 21, 2009

People Watching...

... I really enjoy people watching. I never really thought about it much as a child, however, as an adult, I love it. When I was a child, I ran around with a fresh head and not a care in the world. As an adult, I'm amazed by all the different types of people in the world.

... I think one of the best places to people watch is in NYC. There are so many people of different races, religion and culture. I could sit there for hours and just watch.

... I enjoy looking at everyone and everything their wearing. I sit back and wonder where they live or what country their from. I wonder if any of them are battling any type of cancer or (Leukemia) as I am. I wonder who's married, divorced or single. I wonder who's happy, sad or depressed.

... I sometimes just feel like walking up to people and asking them questions. I love talking and getting to know people. I know its non of my business to know about everyone, however, I've always been a curious person. The human race & its people have always amazed me.

... Anyway.... I know there are lots of people out there who also enjoy people watching. I'm not alone. Maybe one day I can start a reality show and walk around NYC asking all the questions I have. I would like to help those who are down and out with their lives, and remind those who have their lives going well to really appreciate it.

... I would also like to tell everyone to love your neighbors, (hate the sin in people, but love the sinner). I would also encourage everyone to love God with all their heart and mind. If we believe we were created by God, then we ought to love the giver of our life. We should love God more than ourselves. I believe our lives are a gift from God. Always love the giver more than the gift. (Ex: We give our children gifts... however... our children should love the giver more than the gift).

... Merry Christmas everyone.
... May God bless us all...

P.S. The picture above is of Lorenzo (Larry) Fortunato in NYC during Christmas, 2009. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment