Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My first ever Blog...


...Hello everyone. I use to follow a blog from a girl named Debbie who recently died from the same type of Leukemia as me. I have a very rare and deadly type of Leukemia. I have Acute Lymphoblasyic Leukemia with Philadelphia Chromosome Positive. I also lost 2 friends i made at NY Presbyterian hospital who had the same type of Leukemia as me.
...From what I've studied and learned, my type of Leukemia only has about a 20-25% chance of a 2 year survival. It then has about a 33% chance of a 5 year survival. As of today... i have survived 32 months.
...I will write more next time. Thank you for following my blog. I look forward to sharing and maybe meeting some of you one day...
...Note: That is a picture of Lorenzo & Isabel at Pier Village Beach, NJ in July, 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment