Friday, November 27, 2009

I am now up to date...



... I have enjoyed sharing my Life with Leukemia with all of you the past 5 months. I have squeezed my past 3 years with Leukemia into 5 months of blogging.

... I will continue blogging about my Life with Leukemia going forward. My type of Leukemia does not really have a cure. People who have Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia with Philadelphia Chromosome Positive just hope to live as many years as possible.

... As I have said in the past, the chances of me living ten years with this deadly type of cancer is about 35%. I hope to beat the odds. I have been in touch with the Leukemia Society and they cannot even find me one person who has survived 10 years. That can be scary and sad for me at times.

... However..... I have always been a positive person and believe through the grace of God, I will be around for a long time. I really love life and people. I want to be around to enjoy my life, family & friends.

... I will continue blogging because I want to encourage and inspire people. I also love making people laugh or just smile. Sometimes I think about being a motivational speaker or writing a book. Maybe one day I will.

... Anyway... Thank you for following my blog and I hope you will all continue to do so. I have been blessed as well with all of your positive feedback. I love you all and God bless you all...
... P.S. See you at my next post... :-)
... P.S.S. The picture above is of my wife and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment