Friday, September 4, 2009

Reunited at the Hospital...


... My sister Nellie and her husband were separated for a few years before i was diagnosed with Leukemia. I remember seeing them both in my room while i was laying in bed sick and scared. I said to myself, self, :-)
I would love to see them get back together.

... I love my sister Nellie and I always loved my sisters husband (Damon). In a straight way. :-)
I knew him before he dated my sister. I thought he was a great guy when i only knew him as a customer in my Deli. I was very hurt and upset when they had gotten separated.

...I was hoping that if one good thing would come out of me having cancer (Leukemia), it would be that my sister and Damon got back. I really wanted them to get back and so did their children. I remember asking Nellie's son on his birthday what he wished for on his birthday, he told me he wished for his daddy to come back home. I never forgot that. I was very moved. I'm an emotional guy.

... Nellie and Damon started dating again and eventually were able to work things out. They are back together and enjoying their life and family. I was very happy for the two of them and all of our families. I wonder what their son will wish for on his next birthday. I'm glad his wish came true and his daddy's back home.

... I always tell married people with children to try their hardest to work things out. I hate divorce. Even though i was once divorced myself. I had tried hard to work things out for a while, however, when i thought i was having a heart attack a few times, i knew it was time to leave...

... The picture above is of my sister Nellie and her husband (Damon) at Pier Village Beach, NJ. (August 2009)...
Reunited and it feels so good... :-)

See you at my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment