Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time to plan the Wedding...



...In the summer of 2007, Isabel (my fiance at the time) and I decided to set a wedding date. We decided to get married on September 23rd, 2007. I was still weak and taking a lot of medications at the time... however... we decided to get married and only had about 2 months to plan it.

...This was our second wedding. ( We all can't get it right the first time. ;-). Our second wedding was smaller than our first one. We only invited immediate family and a few local friends. I felt bad for the people who had to give me a second wedding gift. My Uncle Patsy told me that this was my last wedding gift. He's right, I think two weddings is more than enough.

... I think i would have to have my head examined to get married 3 times. I hope I didn't insult anyone. That's just my thought. Hopefully our second wedding will last till death due us part. I plan on staying married forever this time.

... We got everything done and we were ready for our wedding day. I was just having some anxiety because I was hoping I didn't get sick or have a relapse before the wedding. I was still very weak at the time. I had also just learned that my friend Matthew died, he had the same type of Leukemia as me. We were at NY Presbyterian Hospital together. It was tough planning a wedding when i knew there was a 75-80% chance of me dying at the time. However... the show must go on....

...In my next post I will talk about our Wedding Day... You're all invited... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment